Okay, I've read over the new resource system, and I've got some questions.
Resource Gifts - A 'Personal Resource' costs the IC owner of the prop 5 points for a special gift. I'm assuming by 'Personal' you mean Level 1 Resource props.
- Does everyone have to pay this cost? IE, would each house Lord be required to pay 5 points for their House?
- Do higher potency resources cost more?
- If you don't pay for Potency 2 and above, what happens when you build up your Resource from 1 to 2? Do you get the points back?
- Earlier reports were that Resources weren't going to require Gifts (and thus costing points). Why the change?
Potency 0 - Okay, so making an 'effort' token is Potency 0.
- Just what does that mean? You put 3 points of focus into something that's effectively a 'color' token?