Code Updates 2009
These are the 2009 notes. For the current ones, see the Code Updates page.
December 31st, 2009
- Access commands can trigger an action list
- Token consumption can now trigger an action list
- The 'taint' timelock is now visible to recognize
- The +timelocks command automatically clears expired timelocks
December 30th, 2009
- zz and zzz idle-checking commands
December 26th, 2009
- Queued messages written by GMs can take action lists on unseal
December 22nd, 2009
- Token display now contains the token number in the top bar
- People with a +tempname set are now displayed in the room contents as tempname (real name)
December 21st, 2009
- +altping/from allows double-blind altpinging
December 20th, 2009
- +ed/show player now lets you show the contents of your editing buffer to another player
December 18th, 2009
- Flags display now shows Focus, colorizes names, and only shows the poster's name when it is not the author
December 16th, 2009
- +altcheck now excludes retired characters; use +altcheck/all to get all of them
- +zoom now excludes rooms flagged _LOST from the search path
December 15th, 2009
- Reading a player's specific +hook no longer requires typing out the full name of the hook
December 11th, 2009
- +rwho sorts the orgs and player names and has a more compact format
December 8th, 2009
- plook is colorized
November 30th, 2009
- To-do lists highlight player names in their idle-colors, if they're online
November 29th, 2009
- You can now +revise letter number=old/new to edit the text of a +mail letter that is currently retractable (rather than having to retract it and re-write it).
- +tasks/new now shows the list of new and updated tasks.
November 27th, 2009
- Org +rwho roster display colorized. Names and idle times display as they do in WHO. Last login times display as a green "On", regular time if on within last week, yellow if not on for a week or more but less than a month, and red if last login was more than a month ago.
November 24th, 2009
- Bonuses can now be configured to use specific die pools
November 23rd, 2009
- Prop display altered to show subprop resource levels and leaders
- Prop display for resource-allocated subprops now properly shows the IC leader and awards
November 21st, 2009
- Recognize code tweaked to be able to do recog-name powerbits that recognize type-name gifts
- +compare output tweaked to note who the random factor favors
November 18th, 2009
- Expanded +hooks to allow subtopics.
- New token creation has a grace period where it can be edited with +token/edit
- Added +feature/grant to assign a Feature not associated with an app (returning players, etc.)
November 17th, 2009
- New command +recognize player shows what gifts are triggering recognition
- In +queue/list, public queued message numbers show up in cyan
- Wipe trust lists when a Feature is unassigned
November 11th, 2009
- Support for rad-gang powerbit, allowing characters with the same gifts to gain a gang-up bonus
November 9th, 2009
- Queued message "mini packet" system
November 7th, 2009
- New prereq device:gift, passed by anyone who carries a device created by that gift
November 2nd, 2009
- Gossip suppression never takes the effective visibility level below 5, during the first week
October 30th, 2009
- The temporary, "generic" flagpole
October 29th, 2009
- +idle now obeys WHO colors
October 25th, 2009
- Support for the contact-lock and contact-hide powerbits
- The +afk message takes precedence over a @doing, rather than the other way around
October 24th, 2009
Consolidated from several days.
- +rwho shows idle colors.
- +lhelp titling changed to set off topics more cleanly.
- Pattern code adjusted to be able to account for devices.
- The spysense powerbit offers OOC negotiation info.
- +prop/reparent allows a prop to be relinked to a new parent.
October 16th, 2009
- The game tries to find relevant +help when you type an erroneous +command
- Gravity statistics now take the callboard into account
October 9th, 2009
- +mailcheck checks mail across alts
- +declare commands can now take an org (org:code)
October 5th, 2009
- WHO shows an +afk message if it's set, and the player has no @doing
- +last has color-coding
- Gift bonuses support opponent prereqs
September 28th, 2009
- sigspread and sigalts prereqs can now take a minimum number of sections, indicating the equivalent of combining a pick with those packet sections with the signoff diversity.
September 21st, 2009
- New prereq APPLY indicates that something is available but only in special circumstances.
- Newly-approved characters now start with 3 Focus.
September 17th, 2009
- +tasks/open can now take a job type.
- Support for the walkteach powerbit (+walk/teach and +walk/learn)
- Support for the propco prereq.
September 5th, 2009
- Support for the followsense powerbit.
September 1st, 2009
- Trump artists can now set a location for an NPC ally whose Trump they possess, using +trump/entrust (see current with +trump/entrusting). To go to that NPC, use +trump/npc.
May 22nd, 2009
- +timelocks shows your current timelocks
May 21st, 2009
- +gmping attempts an urgent summons of a GM
May 9th, 2009
- Prevented alt interaction on the flagpole
May 5th, 2009
- The sacrifice pre-req now supports gossip tokens, as well as a minimum amount of Focus
February 26th, 2009
- Individual task steps can have associated forms, via the +task/form command.
- +access/cancel will cancel an access offer.
February 17th, 2009
- New GM command +token/clone allows the equivalent of the token-clone action.
- New action reset:packet/section, resets signoffs, sacrifices, and other data for a packet section, allowing it to be repeated "from scratch".
January 18th, 2009
- Named timelocks can now be used.
- The task system and +submit has been extended to handle forms.
January 5th, 2009
- +gifts/new command shows new and updated gifts.
- On a +sheet/full, lore levels are now colored if Focus has been banked towards them. Red indicates not enough banked to buy the lore yet, yellow indicates a learning delay in progress, and green indicates that the learning is done.
January 3rd, 2009
- +inspect now checks rooms for SHORT-DESC and TRUMP_DESC.
page revision: 1, last edited: 01 Jan 2010 19:04